- 500 g Meat (beef)
- 1 Onion
- 500 g Tomato puree
- 2 large Carrots
- 2 "sticks" Sedano (celery)
- 1 glass Red wine
- Salt, pepper, olive oil
- Dice celery and carrots. Finely chop the onion. We do the frying, but the vegetables should not burn!
- Add the meat, cut into cubes. Cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- We increase the heat to maximum and pour the wine, stirring constantly. The wine should evaporate.
- Add warm water to cover the meat. If you have a vegetable broth, then you can do it.
- Let it boil. Add tomato puree. When the moisture has evaporated, add salt and pepper to taste. Cook for at least an hour on low heat. The longer we cook, the softer the meat.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!