- 1 bunch spring onion (s)
- 3 lime (s) (organic)
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 400 g rice (risotto rice)
- ml 1,200 meat or vegetable stock
- 2 cloves garlic)
- 400 g chicken breast fillet (s)
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 80 g parmesan, freshly rated
- 2 handfuls basil
- Wash and clean the spring onions, cut the green and white pieces separately into rings. Wash the limes with hot water and finely grate 1 tablespoon.
- Melt 2 tablespoon butter. Sweat the white onion rings and rice in them until translucent while stirring. Deglaze with the lime juice and boil down completely over high heat. Then pour in 2 scoops of stock and cook on medium heat for 20-30 minutes until the rice is swollen. Stir frequently and pour in the broth again and again until everything is used up.
- Peel and squeeze the garlic. Cut the meat into 2 cm cubes. Shortly before the end of the cooking time, season the meat with salt and pepper, mix in the garlic and fry in the oil over medium heat until golden brown.
- Then stir into the risotto and cook for another 2 - 3 minutes. Now mix in the lime zest, the green onion rings and the parmesan. Season again with salt and pepper and serve sprinkled with basil.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!