- For the Torta della Nonna, the eggs are separated. Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Beat the egg yolks with the white sugar until thick and creamy. Then stir in the brown sugar and almonds and fold in the egg white with the whisk.
- Line the springform pan with baking paper and pour in the batter.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160 convection / or 180 top / bottom heat for 30 minutes.
- Let cool down and carefully remove from the springform pan.
- If you like, you can sprinkle it with powdered sugar.
- Also tastes good with cream.