For the shortcrust pastry:
For the cast:
- Knead the flour, salt, lemon sugar, sugar, white wine, egg and butter quickly to form a dough. Wrap in foil and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Wash and drain mirabelle plums, cut open but not through, and stone.
- Slowly heat the almonds, jam, sugar and cinnamon, stirring constantly, so that a smooth mixture is formed.
- Roll out the shortcrust pastry and press it onto a well-greased tray. Prick several times with a fork. First brush with the almond mixture and then top with the mirabelle plums.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Whisk the cream and egg yolk and pour over the cake. Put in the oven for another 10 to 20 minutes.