- Preheat the oven to 180 - 200 ° C.
- Cut the baguette open so that the top part of the bread can later be put back on as a lid. Hollow out the bread.
- Drain the tuna and mix with the herbal cream cheese, mix in the fried onions.
- Drain the pickled peppers and place a layer on the bottom of the hollowed out bread. Now spread the tuna, herb cheese and roasted onion mixture on top.
- Slice the cheddar cheese and place on top of the tuna mixture. Now put the bread lid back on.
- Place the baguette on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Be careful, because the bread should not get dark, but should only be warmed up and the cheese should melt.
- Then take it out and cut it open. The lid should be firmly attached to the bread again through the cheese.
- The recipe also tastes good with fresh paprika.