- One cup corresponds to a normal coffee cup with about 200 ml.
- Mix the dry ingredients together. Add water, oil and spices and stir well. Put the dough in a loaf pan lined with baking paper and let it soak for 2 hours.
- Then bake at 180 ° C (preheated bottom / top heat) for 20 minutes. Take the bread out of the mold and bake for another 40 minutes (without the mold).
- Let cool down and enjoy.
- The bread is quite damp. Therefore, it should be consumed quickly. It is best to store in the refrigerator or freeze in portions as it spoils quickly.
- All the seeds with the water create a compact mass that does not require any egg to bind and that gets digestion going properly. One should keep in mind that bread is only a substitute for grain.
- Anyone who hopes not to notice any difference to normal bread will be disappointed. As an alternative for those who abstain from grain, it is definitely recommended.