- Peel the onion and chop finely. Crush the garlic cloves. Cut the pork into even pieces.
- Heat the oil and brown the onion and meat well. Add the garlic.
- Halve the mushrooms, depending on their size, and add them.
- Season everything with salt, pepper, caraway seeds and marjoram. Deglaze with the white wine and the stock and slowly cook everything with the saucepan closed.
- Season sour with the balsamic vinegar.
- Finally, dust some flour over it and stir in the creme fraiché well.
- Then let it steep (do not boil) and serve with rice or pasta.