- Boil a sugar syrup from the same amount of sugar and water and allow to cool.
- Roast the Vadouvan dry in a pan and then chop very finely.
- Peel the cherimoyas and uncoil the stones. Finely grate the lemon and squeeze out the juice.
- Puree the pulp with the lemon juice. Add the abrasion and the vadouvan.
- Soak the gelatine in cold water and squeeze it out well. Dissolve in a little sugar syrup. Pour this mixture into the remaining sugar syrup and stir everything into the fruit puree.
- Freeze the mass in an ice cream maker.