- Rinse the chicken breast fillets, pat dry, season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and sear the meat on the skin side. Turn and fry for about 10 minutes on a low heat. Take out and keep warm.
- Let the sugar caramelize in the frying oil. Deglaze with the balsamic vinegar and chicken stock. Stir in the crème fraîche. Let the sauce simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Wash, core and dice the tomatoes. Rinse the basil and shake dry. Pluck the leaves and cut finely. Add both to the sauce, heat, season with salt and pepper.
- Cut open the chicken breast fillets and serve with the sauce. Garnish with basil if desired.
- Tagliatelle tossed in a little garlic oil and a leaf salad also taste good.