- Preheat the oven to 190 ° C (top / bottom heat). Peel and core the apples. Cut into small pieces and place in a baking dish. Put in the oven for about 20 minutes until they are lightly browned.
- Now puree the apple pieces with the marzipan mixture (in small pieces), lemon juice, cinnamon and bitter almond oil using a blender. If you like it, you can also leave some coarse pieces in the mass.
- Now bring this mixture to the boil together with the preserving sugar in a saucepan. As soon as the mixture boils, add the raisins. Let simmer for another 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Rinse the jam jars with boiling water, fill in the jam while it is still hot and close immediately. Turn the glasses upside down for 15 minutes.
- The jam also tastes very good on crepes, waffles or as an apple sauce substitute.