- Drain the corn kernels.
- Peel shallots, dice finely and lightly sweat in hot olive oil, add corn kernels and sweat lightly. Dust with curry and pour in the broth and cream and simmer gently over low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Then take about 5-6 tablespoons of corn kernels from the soup and set aside for the insert.
- Finely puree the soup with the remaining corn kernels and then strain through a sieve. Season well with salt. Refine the soup with a splash of lemon juice.
- Fry the prawns in olive oil. Cut the spring onions into fine rings.
- Spread the soup on the plates. Spread the reserved corn kernels and prawns on top and serve sprinkled with the spring onion rings.