- Make the batter. Fill the springform pan with the upturned base and smooth it out. Spread the drained gooseberries on top.
- To bake:
- Electricity 175-200 ° / gas 3-4 25-30 minutes
- Mix gelatine with 3 tablespoons of cold water, allow to swell for 10 minutes.
- Cook the pudding with milk and sugar.
- Dissolve the gelatine in a little hot pudding, then stir into the rest of the pudding.
- Let cool down a little, then stir in egg liqueur or egg liqueur milk when the mixture becomes thick. Finally fold in the cream.
- Spread the cream on the floor, let it set in the refrigerator overnight. Decorate with brittle.