Also: (for possible variations)
- Cook the pasta in salted water until al dente and drain.
- Meanwhile, peel and finely dice the onion (and possibly the clove of garlic).
- Wash the zucchini (and possibly the leek) and roughly grate or halve and dice finely. If you use boiled ham, dice it as well.
- Heat some butter or oil in a saucepan, sweat the onion (and garlic clove) (if you want, you can caramelize with 1 teaspoon of sugar).
- Add the zucchini grated / cubes (and possibly the leek and boiled ham) and let simmer briefly. Pour in approx. 150 ml water (or vegetable stock and / or wine), reduce the heat.
- Stir in the cream cheese, mix everything with the pasta and season with salt and pepper (nutmeg, vegetable stock, wine, milk / cream) to taste.
- In principle, the first ingredients on the list are enough to conjure up a heavenly, delicious filler.
- Even zucchini haters taste it!