- If we take fresh beetroot, peel it first, or take the pre-cooked beetroot out of the vacuum bag, cut both into approx. 8 mm thick slices and then into small cubes 8 mm.
- Halve the apples, remove the core, then cut into approx. 8 mm thick slices and then into small cubes 8 mm. Add to the beetroot cubes.
- Peel the celeriac slices and cut into small approx. 8 mm cubes and add to the other cubes.
- Clean the leek stick and cut into fine rings approx. 2 mm thick. Add this to the other ingredients. Mix everything carefully.
- For the dressing, put the apple cider vinegar and the oil in a mixing vessel, add the honey, season with salt and fresh black pepper from the mill, and stir everything well.
- Roast the pistachio nuts briefly in a dry (coated) pan, then roughly chop them up and let them cool.
- Pour the dressing over the salad mixture and mix in carefully. Sprinkle the roughly chopped pistachio nuts over the top before serving.
- Also suitable as a starter. Then we add freshly roasted garlic baguette.