- Peel and quarter the potatoes and cook in salted water until soft. Then cut into 1cm thick slices and fry until crispy over medium heat. Season to taste with salt, pepper, nutmeg and paprika powder.
- Fry the sausages until they are browned through and then cut in half diagonally.
- Wash the lamb`s lettuce, cut off the roots. Cut the radishes into slices.
- For the dressing, put the broth, vinegar and mustard in a blender jar and mix with a magic wand, slowly pouring in the oil. Season to taste with salt, pepper and sugar.
- Put the potatoes and sausage in a bowl, pour the dressing over it, mix. Finally fold in the lamb`s lettuce and radishes.