- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet, drain and rinse in cold water.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Peel the onion, chop it finely and sauté in the oil until translucent. Core and dice the peppers, add to the onions. Then cut the salami into small cubes and fry them too.
- In the meantime, transfer the pasta to a bowl.
- After about 2-3 minutes, remove the salami mixture from the heat and mix it with the noodles.
- While it cools down again, cut the cheese into small cubes.
- Mix the creme fraiche with herbs and balsamic vinegar until smooth, season with salt and pepper. Mix together with the cheese into the pasta.
- The salad tastes good fresh, but can still be eaten the next day.