- Minced beef and diced meat sausage, cut young green garlic stick into thin slices (rolls),
- Pepper, tomato paste, quark, camembert, season with salt, knead everything together and leave to stand in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- Shape small, flat meatballs with wet hands, turn in buckwheat flour, fry in hot oil on medium setting.
- Shape each individual meatball with fresh, wet hands, this will shape these things well.
- Fry the first side of the meatballs with the lid on so they don`t turn too brown / black.
- Own recipe