For the brittle:
For the cream:
- A flambéer is required for this recipe.
- Place the lasagna sheets in hot, unsalted water for a few minutes until they are soft.
- Put the hazelnuts in a freezer bag and chop them up with the smooth side of a schnitzel beater. Put the hazelnut pieces in a pan and toast them in a little butter and salt. Allow cooling slightly.
- Beat the mascarpone, icing sugar, and cornmeal with the mixer until creamy. Gradually add the egg yolks. Add the vanilla concentrate and salt. Add some whipped cream and beat until done.
- Mix the melted butter with the orange flavor and coat a large casserole dish of approx. 35 x 23 cm with it. Put in the soft lasagne sheets, brush with butter, and spread the mascarpone cream on top.
- Spread the Nutella on top and sprinkle with a little hazelnut brittle. Repeat this process two more times, depending on the height of the shape.
- The cream should be spread evenly in the mold; otherwise, the lasagna will end up crooked.
- Finish with lasagne sheets and mascarpone cream.
- Bake the lasagna on the middle rack at 180 ° C for 35 minutes.
- After baking, distribute the marshmallow cream evenly on the lasagna and brown with a flambé. Garnish with Nutella and roasted hazelnut brittle.
- Let the lasagna stand in the refrigerator for 24 hours.