- Wash and core the plums and quarter or eighth depending on the size
- Mix the amaretto with the sugar (I use less sugar for very ripe plums) and cinnamon and let the plums steep for at least an hour. The plums can also take a bath for several hours very well!
- Drain the amaretto and, if necessary, keep it as a small sauce for dessert.
- Put the plums in a tart or baking dish.
- Prepare a crumble dough from flour, almonds, sugar and butter and spread over the plums.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° and the crumble there for about 25 minutes. Baked until the crumble is golden brown.
- Vanilla or cinnamon ice cream goes well with it (recipes in the DB)
- If you want to refine this delicious recipe, you can add some gingerbread spices to the crumble dough or add a handful of crumbled amarettinis to the crumble mixture.