- Halve the peppers, remove the stalk and core.
- For the cream, crumble the sheep`s cheese in a bowl and mix well with the remaining ingredients until a smooth mass is formed. Season to taste and fill the pepper halves evenly.
- Place the filled boats on a baking tray lined with baking paper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in the oven at 200 ° C for about 20-30 minutes. The peppers begin to brown slightly and the scent will tell when they`re done.
- The grill variant for the summer:
- Remove the stalk from the pointed peppers and core, but do not cut in half. Fill with the cream, wrap tightly in aluminum foil and place on the grill.