- Cut off the edge of the toast and roll out the bread thinly. Brush with Nutella or cream cheese.
- Wash the strawberries, cut them into pieces and spread them on the front edge of the toast. Roll up the loaves. The spread holds them together.
- Whisk the egg with the milk. Place the rolls in the egg mixture and turn them so that they are covered with egg on all sides.
- Heat the butter in a pan and fry the rolls first with the seam facing down, then fry on all four sides until they are golden brown.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar together and roll the hot rolls in it.
- Enjoy with cream or ice cream, or pure!