- First fry the meat in 1 tablespoon of oil and let it take some color.
- Preheat the oven to 160 ° C to 180 ° C.
- Then halve the Hokkaido pumpkins and remove the seeds, then cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Note: The peel does not (!) Have to be removed from this type of pumpkin - it gives it a special taste and is just as soft as the pulp.
- Then clean or peel the remaining vegetables and cut into bite-sized pieces. With the exception of the sour cream, put all the ingredients in an oven-safe casserole dish with a lid.
- Put in the hot oven and cook with the lid closed for about 30 minutes. Stir once in the meantime.
- Arrange on plates and add 1 tablespoon of sour cream to each dish when serving.
- White bread and a green salad go well with this.