- Make a shortcrust pastry from the top 6 ingredients, evenly line the greased springform pan with the pastry and don`t forget to pull up one edge.
- Wash, peel and cut the rhubarb into pieces, distribute evenly on the bottom in the springform pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180 ° top / bottom heat for about 25 minutes on the middle rack.
- In the meantime, beat the egg whites into stiff snow and slowly sprinkle in the sugar until the egg white shines and cracks into small peaks.
- After the 25 minutes baking time, distribute the egg whites evenly on the rhubarb and bake for another 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- It still tastes fantastic when warm, but is still a feast for the palate even after a day, when golden brown pearls from the sugar have already formed on the topping.