- Remove the outer leaves from the savoy cabbage, cut the rest into bite-sized pieces, wash well and drain. Cut an onion into small pieces.
- Sweat the onion in a very large saucepan with a little sunflower oil and add the minced meat. Fry well.
- Then add the washed and drained savoy cabbage. Add the caraway seeds and stir well, when the savoy cabbage has collapsed a little, add about 1/2 liter of water. Stir every now and then.
- After approx. 20-30 minutes the savoy cabbage should be soft, taste once. Season with salt or vegetable stock and pepper, if you like, add a little nutmeg.
- Fill up with the liquid cream and reduce a little. Season again to taste. Serve with boiled potatoes.