- Cook the spaghetti in salted water until al dente.
- In the meantime, peel off the garlic cloves and cut into slices. Wash the parsley, shake dry and pluck the leaves off. Crush the chili peppers. Wash the lemon with hot water and cut into slices.
- Drain and drain the spaghetti.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan. Fry the garlic, parsley leaves and chilli briefly in it, add the lemon wedges and fry with them. Add the spaghetti and toss in it. Season with sea salt and pepper.
- Remove the lemon wedges before serving.