- Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the package.
- Onions and garlic, peeled and diced, heat in olive oil and fry the mince in it until crumbly. Add seasoning to taste and tomato paste, pour in 100 ml of water and bring to the boil.
- For the bechamel sauce, heat the butter, sweat the flour and deglaze with the milk, stock and water.
- Finely dice the mozzarella and cheese, pluck the basil and chop finely.
- Spread some bechamel sauce in a baking dish and then mix the pasta, mince and basil.
- Shape the noodle into nests and then place it in the baking dish, pour the rest of the bechamel over it and bake it in the preheated oven at 200 ° for 15 minutes, sprinkled with the cheese.
- Take out and crack open the eggs one after the other and slide each into a nest. Bake for another 10-15 minutes.
- You can also prepare the dish well and then finish cooking it in the oven later, but then about 25 minutes before the eggs.
- The dish can be seasoned well.
- It also looks nice, e.g. for guests when you have a small baking dish for everyone.