- Cook the spaghetti al dente according to the instructions on the packet.
- Note: The quantities given refer to an appetizer - if the dish is served on its own as a separate meal, take more of it!
- Clean and finely chop the spring onions and fry them in the melted butter. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the cream, vegetable stock and lemon juice into the pan and let the liquid reduce.
- Fry the prawns separately and only add them to the sauce at the end when serving.
- Finally, mix the pasta with the sauce and pile as high as possible on a plate. Serve garnished with basil.