- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package in plenty of well-seasoned, clear soup broth until firm to the bite.
- In the meantime, heat the olive oil. Cut the garlic into fine slices and grumble gently. Finely chop the chili peppers and mumble briefly with them (be careful, garlic must not turn brown.)
- Now mix in the wild garlic cut into fine strips and stir only briefly back and forth - done! Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Mix everything together in a preheated bowl and serve immediately on preheated plates!
- Serve with fresh Parmesan and ENJOY!