For the filling:
- Grease the aubergine slices with olive oil and pressed garlic cloves and bake in a hot oven at 200 degrees top / bottom heat for about 20 minutes.
- For the filling, mix the feta cheese, parsley, spring onion, oregano, basil, coriander, garlic and salt together.
- After the 20 minutes, put the filling on the aubergines and leave in the oven for another 7 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Then let cool for about 5 minutes and roll up the slices and secure with a wooden skewer.
- Can be enjoyed warm or cold.