- Wash, halve and core the peppers.
- Prepare the couscous in water or vegetable stock as instructed.
- Mix the couscous with the chopped onion and the chopped tomatoes and season with oriental cumin and coriander. Crumble the sheep`s cheese and mix with the couscous.
- Fill the pepper halves with the couscous and cover with a slice of mozzarella. Cook in a baking dish with a little water or broth in the oven at 200 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- I mix the stock with tomato paste and ketchup to make a delicious sauce.
- Potatoes or baguettes go well with this.