For the dressing:
- Peel the pomelo, cut into wedges and carefully fillet. Pluck with your hands into pieces that are not too coarse.
- Finely chop the shallots, garlic and chili peppers. If you like it spicy: feel free to use the kernels of the chilli too. Remove the hard outer leaves from the lemongrass and finely chop it as well.
- Coarsely pound the peanuts roasted in a pan in a mortar. Remove the hard leaf rib from the kaffir lime leaves and cut into thin strips. Simply roll it up and then cut it carefully.
- For the dressing, mix well the fish sauce, palm sugar and lime juice and mix with the prepared ingredients and the prawns in a bowl.
- Finally, sprinkle with spring onions, coriander greens and roasted desiccated coconut (be careful, they burn quickly!).