- Grease a springform pan and preheat the oven to 175 ° C.
- Grind the nuts and mix with the cocoa. Beat the egg yolks with 125 g sugar until creamy white. Let the melted butter run in while beating constantly.
- Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff, pour in the sugar and keep beating until the mixture is firm again.
- Stir the nuts and chocolate into the egg yolk cream. Carefully lift the egg whites underneath.
- Fill the mold with the dough and bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and let cool on a rack.
- Place the cake on a cake plate, loosen the form and dust with icing sugar and cocoa.