For the dough:
For the sprinkles:
- Prepare a springform pan (26 cm diameter), preheat the oven to 175 ° C.
- Knead the ingredients for the crumble together and chill.
- Beat the butter until foamy, gradually add the sugar, then the eggs and vanilla sugar. Mix baking powder with flour and sieve, gradually stirring in.
- Pour the dough into the mold and smooth it out. Spread the blueberries on top and press lightly. Finally crumble the crumble on top.
- Bake the cake for about 1 hour, then switch off the oven and let it stand for another 10 minutes, then put it on a rack to cool down.