- Wash the tomatoes and cut them very finely. Mix the tomatoes in a bowl with the olive oil, garlic and basil. Season to taste with salt, pepper and sugar. Let it steep until the noodles are cooked.
- In a large saucepan with salted water, cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet. Take a ladle of pasta water shortly before the end of the preparation time.
- Drain the pasta and mix with the tomato mixture and pasta water. Baguette or a fresh salad tastes good with it.
- Also tastes very tasty with different toppings:
- - Grated parmesan on the pasta.
- - Added mozzarella in pieces.
- - Chicken breast fillet - 500 g, fried and plucked into small pieces with 2 forks.