- For the filling, slowly heat the butter in a saucepan and briefly sauté the pressed garlic while stirring. He mustn`t turn brown!
- Remove the saucepan from the stove and stir in the parsley, ricotta, parmesan and 3 tablespoon freshly grated breadcrumbs, season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to approx. 180 ° C top / bottom heat.
- Carefully loosen the skin of the legs and slide about 1 tablespoon of the filling under the skin for each leg. I always do this with a teaspoon, it works quite well.
- Put the oil in a roasting pan and spread it with a paper towel. Place the filled legs in the roaster and fry for about 30-45 minutes. The duration depends on the oven and can be very different.
- Of course, you can grill the legs too - but it`s nice and slow!
- The legs are very easy to prepare: fill them and put them in the refrigerator. At a party or barbecue evening, simply put it in the oven or on the grill and cook.