- Peeled the apples and cores, cut them into thin slices, added lemon juice and cinnamon to them, mixed and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, I beat 2 eggs with a pinch of salt with a fork, added sugar (I have 25g sugar + 25g honey) and vanillin. Once again I whipped everything up.
- At this time, I preheat the oven to 180C and put a silicone mold in it, in which I will bake a pie with a piece of butter.
- Greased the mold with flooded butter, and added the excess to the dough, added flour and added milk.
- I knead the dough and add a little baking powder at the end.
- I added apples to the mass and mixed well so that each piece was in the dough.
- I poured everything into a mold and set it to bake for 40 minutes.