- Clean the herbs and pluck the leaves from the stems. Finely chop the basil and mint separately.
- Puree 250 g yoghurt with the raspberries, puree the rest of the yoghurt with the blackberries.
- Sweeten the mixtures with 2 tablespoons each of maple syrup.
- Mix the basil and raspberry mixture, stir the mint into the blackberry mixture.
- Put both types of yogurt in ice cube trays and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Then enjoy frozen yoghurt bites straight away or put in a freezer and store in the freezer.
- Tip: The recipe includes one stalk each of basil and mint. If you like a stronger aroma, simply take twice the amount of herbs.