- Put all the ingredients in the blender. The roughly thumb-sized piece of ginger can be mixed with the peel, provided it is organic.
- Mix everything together vigorously for a few minutes. Stir every now and then. If necessary, add coconut drink (or another plant-based milk) until the desired consistency is achieved.
- Put the contents in a bowl and serve garnished.
- Tip: I used desiccated coconut, raspberries, strawberries, homemade granola and hazelnut butter.
- The calorie figure of 170 kcal per serving relates purely to the smoothie bowl, the topping is not included.