- Mix the softened butter with the sugar and vanilla sugar, then beat the eggs, which are gradually added, until frothy.
- Then add the rum flavor.
- Now add the sifted flour in 2 or 3 portions, stir again well. Leave some flour residue (approx. 1 tablespoon.), Mix this with the sifted baking powder and set aside.
- Add the hazelnuts, sultanas and chocolate sprinkles, stir in again and add the milk as needed. Finally stir in the flour / baking powder mixture well.
- Put the dough in a buttered and crumbled Rodon cake pan and bake it in a preheated oven to 175 degrees for approx. 60 to 70 minutes with top and bottom heating.
- After cooling, the cake can be coated with powdered sugar or icing.