- I first caramelized the cane sugar and then pulled it off the stove and added the cream, dissolved the caramel and slowly boiled it up again.
- Add the milk, sugar, almonds, vanilla stick and vanilla sugar and simmer gently for about 15 minutes.
- If you prefer the liqueur a little thicker, you can also just use cream.
- Then let the cream and almond mixture cool and add the vodka after cooling, depending on how strong it should be about 200-300 ml.
- I let the mixture steep for about 1 day and then bottled it through a fine sieve.
- My wife and our friends really liked it.
- Maybe you like the liqueur too.