- Fry the minced meat in olive oil until crumbly and season well with salt, pepper, paprika powder and the gyros spice. Let the mixture cool down a little and pour into a bowl.
- Diced tomatoes, onion in thin rings, finely chopped peppers, olives in rings and diced feta cheese, layer one after the other on top of the minced meat.
- Mix the quark and yoghurt together in a bowl, add the crushed garlic clove and season the mixture properly with the tzaziki spice.
- Grate half the cucumber, let it drain a little and add to the quark / yoghurt mixture. Then spread this on the salad and cover and leave to stand in the refrigerator for 6 hours.
- The salad is very powerful: served with a baguette, it is a complete meal, especially a pleasure in summer!