- Crumble half of the biscuits completely (preferably in a plastic bag).
- Melt the butter, mix with the breadcrumbs and press into a springform pan with a diameter of 24 cm (lined with baking paper).
- Halve the remaining biscuits and line them up vertically close to each other on the edge of the springform pan.
- Mix Philadelphia with all ingredients (except gelatine) with a mixer, stir in gelatine dissolved in hot water into the cream.
- Pour the cream into the springform pan and put it in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- Garnish with thin lemon wedges or marzipan lemons before serving.