- Mix together butter or vegan margarine, sugar, vanilla sugar, salt and egg or applesauce.
- Mix the flour, ground nuts, oatmeal, baking powder and cinnamon in another bowl and add to the butter and sugar mixture. Finally stir in the chocolate.
- Using two teaspoons of the dough, place small heaps about 8 cm apart on a baking sheet lined with baking paper (about 9 heaps per tray).
- Bake in the preheated oven at 175 ° C top / bottom heat for about 13 minutes. Cookies have to be soft when you take them out!
- Makes about 25 cookies.
- This recipe is easy to modify. You can also stir in 50 g of chopped cranberries or nuts instead of dark white chocolate or smarties. Everything is possible, nothing is neccesary.