- 1 bottle woodruff syrup, 0.7 l
- 1 bottle lemonade (Fanta), 2 L
- 3 ice cubes per glass
- The indication of the portions is an approximate indication!
- Pour woodruff syrup about two fingers wide into a 0.3 glass, add 3 - 4 ice cubes, SLOWLY fill the glass with Fanta, put in a straw. Finished!
- (If done correctly, the bottom is green, turning yellow towards the top.)
- Not only tastes good to the children.
- (Woodruff syrup can be minimized or maximized depending on your taste.) See Mrs. Piggy is the same only with raspberry syrup and it tastes very effervescent.