- 250 ml chicken broth
- 50-100 ml water if needed
- 30 g rice
- 20 g green onions
- 10 g dill
- 1 clove of garlic
- 50 g chicken fillet
- 100 g spinach
- 5-10 grams parmesan
- Green onions, rinse the dill well, dry with a paper towel, chop finely. Garlic, peel, finely chop or press through. Heat the pan, add a little olive oil, fry onion, garlic and dill until tender.
- Add the rice to the onion, stir and let the flavors soak in. Add a little broth to cover the rice slightly. But he didn't swim. Cover and reduce heat. Top up the broth from time to time so that the rice is cooked. If your rice remains damp, then add ordinary boiled water.
- Rinse the spinach well, dry with a paper towel, chop finely.
- Cut the finished chicken fillet, which was previously boiled, into small cubes.
- Add chicken fillet and spinach to the risotto, mix everything well. Cover again and let simmer.
- Parmesan about 5-10 grams, finely grate, add to risotto. Mix everything again. Turn off the stove, cover with a lid and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Put the finished risotto in a deep plate-hat, sprinkle with the remaining cheese and serve.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!