- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp vanilla sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 glasses flour
- 2 glasses milk
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- Beat (you can by hand) eggs with white and vanilla sugar. Add a pinch of salt.
- Pre-mix flour, baking powder.
- Add dry mixture and milk in portions to the egg with sugar. Stir until smooth.
- Add sunflower oil to the mass and mix.
- Fry in a skillet without adding oil.
- Jams, preserves, chocolate spreads are suitable as a path. To decorate the berries.