- 450 g chicken breast fillet (s)
- 2 leek stick (s)
- 2 shallot (s)
- 1 red pepper (s)
- 1 can mushrooms
- 200 ml cream
- 2 tablespoon, heaped vegetable stock powder
- 4 tablespoon, heaped curry powder
- 2 tablespoon, heaped paprika powder
- 1 package processed cheese, creamy
- 1 package herbal processed cheese
- 1 dash olive oil for frying
- 1 liter water
- 4 tablespoon flour
- Bring 1 liter of water to the boil and add the vegetable stock powder.
- Cut the chicken breast fillet into small pieces and fry briefly in olive oil, then add to the boiling vegetable stock.
- Cut the leek into thin rings, cut the bell pepper into small pieces, cut the shallots and wash everything well. Then sweat the vegetables briefly in the pan and add the mushrooms. Also add the vegetables to the meat in the pot and briefly bring to the boil. Add the cream. Add all the spices to the pot. It`s best to season the soup to taste, usually you need more curry powder. Bring the soup back to the boil. Add the processed cheese and add flour. Bring everything back to the boil. Then let everything cook at a low temperature for 30 minutes, the last 10 minutes without a lid.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!