For the sauce: (honey mustard sauce)
- 20 g suar, brown
- 75 g honey
- 130 g mustard, medium hot
- Splash lemon juice
For the dip: (garlic dip)
- 150 g yourt, Greek
- 200 g sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic)
- Sprinkle vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Pinch sugar
For the filling:
- 2 chicken breasts, approx. 400 g
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- Pack rocket
- 1 onion (s), red
- 4 tomato (s)
- 1 packet feta cheese, approx. 200 g
- BBQ rub (e.g. Magic Dust or similar)
- 1 pack wrap (s), approx. 320 g
- For the honey mustard sauce, heat all the ingredients except for the mayonnaise in a saucepan and stir. When all the ingredients are well mixed, remove the saucepan from the heat and let it cool down. Then mix with the mayonnaise until a homogeneous sauce is formed. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Mix all ingredients for the garlic dip. Squeeze the garlic and season with salt and pepper. If you don`t like garlic, just leave it out or reduce the amount. Transfer the sauces (if available) to the sauce dispenser.
- For the filling, rinse the chicken breast with cold water. Halve large chicken breasts lengthways so that you get two thinner pieces. Season to taste with a BBQ rub.
- Cut the tomatoes into pieces and marinate with vinegar, salt and parsley. Cut the onion into thin half rings. Chop the feta cheese into small cubes. Cut the romaine lettuce into small pieces and wash. Wash the rocket too and spin dry well.
- Preheat the grill.
- Have all the ingredients ready. Grill the chicken breast on the hot grill with a lot of heat. Alternatively, this can also be prepared in a pan. Cut the finished chicken breast into strips and fill the wrap with the other ingredients. Spread the sauces over the ingredients. Roll up the wrap and serve.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!