- a bit salt
- 200 g pasta, your choice
- 0.5 ½ bell pepper (s), red
- 2 medium tomato (s)
- 2 spring onion (s)
- 4 peppers, pickled
- 10 olives, pitted, green or black
- 80 g sheep cheese
- 4 tablespoon pesto, red
- some salt and pepper
- some basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Bring pasta water with salt to a boil.
- Dice the peppers and tomatoes. Cut the spring onions and peppers into rings. Halve the olives. Dice the sheep cheese.
- Put the pasta in the boiling water and cook until al dente.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and sauté the diced pepper. Then add spring onions and tomatoes and sauté a little while stirring several times. Add the pepperoni, olives, pesto and sheep cheese, heat again and season with salt, pepper and chilli to taste.
- Drain the pasta, place on plates with the sauce and garnish with basil.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!