- 1 cup rice
- 1 ½ cup water
- 1 teaspoon, leveled salt
- 1 teaspoon, leveled turmeric powder
- 2 large carrots
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 red pepper (s)
- Sea salt and pepper, freshly ground
- 3 tablespoon rapeseed oil
- 2 organic lemon (s), juice and zest it
- 3 pollack loin (s), approx. 200 - 00 g each
- 3 sprig rosemary
- 50 g butter
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- For the rice, put in a small saucepan with 1 cup of rice, 1.5 cups of water and a level teaspoon each of salt and turmeric. Stir everything once and simmer in a closed saucepan over a low flame for about 30 minutes until all the water has been absorbed.
- Meanwhile, put on a pan with rapeseed oil and heat it up over medium temperature. Wash the vegetables, clean them if necessary and cut them into thin strips. Steam very gently in the pan. Stir occasionally. When the cooking time is over, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Rinse the fish under running water and pat dry. Wash off the lemons and prepare the lemon zest. Season the loin on one side with sea salt and freshly ground pepper and drizzle with a little lemon juice. Heat olive oil in a second pan and fry the fish with the seasoned side down. Salt and pepper the top and drizzle with lemon juice. As soon as the fish is half cooked, add the rosemary and butter to the pan. Using a spoon, scoop the melted hot butter over the top of the fish. The fish will finish cooking.
- Now the plates can be arranged. It is important that the pollack loin is on top so that it can be sprinkled with the lemon zest and decorated with the rosemary.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!